BIONEO Chlorophyll 60 capsules
Chlorophyll 60 capsules
- 1 capsule: 250 mg of pure chlorophyll from white mulberry leaves.
- Pullulan capsule, guaranteed without additives, surfactants, gluten, dyes, preservatives,
- Non-GMO vegetable origin, and without titanium dioxide*
Bulking agent: Dolomite (Magnesium)
First product of the range Bio-Neo created in 2008 by the therapist and Natopathe Frédéric Fallourd.
What is Chlorophyll?
Chlorophyll is the green pigment in plants which allows them to use the energy of the sun. It is commonly accepted that green vegetables are excellent for health. The fundamental reason for this is the supply of chlorophyll (in addition to minerals and vitamins).
The therapeutic virtues of chlorophyll
- Eliminates toxins and heavy metals.
- Promotes healing of the skin and mucous membranes (accelerates healing internally orally or externally).
- Blocks carcinogens in digestion.
- Fights germs, bacteria and deodorizes (bad breath, body, faecal and urinary odours).
- Helps control blood sugar disorders.
- Increases cell oxygenation.
Absorbed through green vegetables, chlorophyll is embedded in the dietary fiber of the latter, therefore hardly available to our body. If one supplements one's diet with pure chlorophyll, the beneficial effects for health are indisputable as shown by clinical studies. (see below) Chlorophyll will gently cleanse the whole body and regenerate the tissues ofe the digestive tract, the blood…
Benefits of chlorophyll on our body:
- Alkalinizes the body (combats acidity)
- Helps digest proteins in the intestine (avoids the deficiencies of the DUKAN diet and all protein diets)
- Strengthens the circulatory system and reduces varicose veins
- Helps counter anemia and magnesium deficiencies
- Regenerates the blood in general
- Helps control blood sugar disorders
- Increases cell oxygenation
- Fights germs, bacteria and deodorizes (bad breath, body, faecal and urinary odors)
- Detoxifies the body, mainly the intestines, liver and lungs
- Eliminates toxins and heavy metals (more effective than chlorella)
- Reduces constipation problems
- Has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antimicrobial properties
- Is a powerful antioxidant
- Boosts the immune system
- Blocks carcinogens in digestion
- Is an excellent tonic for the muscular and cardiac system
- Lowers hypertension
- Regulates menstruation
- Stimulates glandular and organ functions
- Promotes healing of the skin and mucous membranes (accelerates healing internally orally or externally)
- Major help against cancer and the side effects of Chemotherapy
- Can be used in case of gastric or varicose ulcer
- Help with pancreatitis
- Reduces acne, redness, psoriasis and skin problems
- Reduces cholesterol
Dosages & advice
AIn order to regenerate and regularly cleanse our body, it is advisable to consume chlorophyll daily.
- Maintenance treatment
As a maintenance cure, it is generally advisable to take 2 to 3 capsules of 250 mg per day. pure chlorophyll, either one capsule per meal.
- Attack cure
An attack cure can be made at the rate of 2 to 3 capsules, 3 times a day, at mealtimes over a period of one month (increasing the doses gradually, see precautions below).
- In liquid form
Liquid chlorophyll is very interesting because it allows a global action on the entire digestive system starting with the mouth.
Soluble in water you can dissolve 2 to 3 capsules in 1L of water and make it your daily drink.
- As a poultice
For use as a poultice, break up a capsule of chlorophyll and mix with honey for direct application on the lesion. Even varicose ulcers are not resistant to it.
It is an excellent external healer and regenerator of the skin.
- If digestive discomfort is felt following oral intake, it is simply a phenomenon of regeneration or detoxification.
- Oral intake is not recommended for pregnant women. or breastfeeding, due to the powerful detoxifying power of chlorophyll.
- Toxicological studies have shown that chlorophyll is extremely safe, whether used as an attack cure or as a maintenance cure.
- An intake of more than 3 g (12 capsules) of pure chlorophyll per day only shows beneficial effects.
Chlorophyll is a dark green powder completely soluble in water.
The origin of the raw material is white mulberry and comes directly from the producer.
- Guaranteed 100% chlorophyll.
- Magnesium form (without copper).
- The mode of extraction is saponification (Reaction following which fatty substances (esters of glycerine) are split into glycerine and fatty acids.
Presentation by Frédéric Fallourd Naturopath
Bottles of 60 and 120 Capsules
Clinical studies available on request:
Osowski A, Pietrzak M, Wieczorek Z, Wieczorek J. Natural compounds in the human diet and their ability to bind mutagens prevents DNA-mutagen intercalation. J Toxicol Environ Health A. 2010;73(17-18):1141-9. PubMed PM ID: 20706936.
Gao F, Hu XF. Analysis of the therapeutic effect of sodium copper chlorophyllin tablet in treating 60 cases of leukopenia. Chin J Integr Med. 2005 Dec;11(4):279-82. PubMed PM ID: 16417778.
Yamazaki H, Fujieda M, Togashi M, Saito T, Preti G, Cashman JR, Kamataki T. Effects of the dietary supplements, activated charcoal and copper chlorophyllin, on urinary excretion of trimethylamine in Japanese trimethylaminuria patients. Life Sci. 2004 Apr 16;74(22):2739-47. PubMed PM ID: 15043988.
Egner PA, Muñoz A, Kensler TW. Chemoprevention with chlorophyllin in individuals exposed to dietary aflatoxin. Mutat Res. 2003 Feb-Mar;523-524:209-16. PubMed PM ID: 12628519.
Egner PA, Wang JB, Zhu YR, Zhang BC, Wu Y, Zhang QN, Qian GS, Kuang SY, Gange SJ, Jacobson LP, Helzlsouer KJ, Bailey GS, Groopman JD, Kensler TW. Chlorophyllin intervention reduces aflatoxin-DNA adducts in individuals at high risk for liver cancer. Proc Natl Acad Sci US A. 2001 Dec 4;98(25):14601-6. Epub 2001 Nov 27. PubMed PMID: 11724948; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC64728.
Kamat JP, Boloor KK, Devasagayam TP. Chlorophyllin as an effective antioxidant against membrane damage in vitro and ex vivo. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2000 Sep 27;1487(2-3):113-27. PubMed PM ID: 11018464
Christiansen SB, Byel SR, Strømsted H, Stenderup JK, Eickhoff JH. [Can chlorophyll reduce fecal odor in colostomy patients?]. Ugeskr Laeger. 1989 Jul 3;151(27):1753-4. Danish. PubMed PM ID: 2675439.
Nahata MC, Slencsak CA, Kamp J. Effect of chlorophyllin on urinary odor in incontinent geriatric patients. Drug Intel Clin Pharm. 1983 Oct;17(10):732-4. PubMed PM ID: 6628224.
Larato DC, Pfau FR. Effects of a water-soluble chlorophyllin ointment on gingival inflammation. NY State Dent J. 1970 May;36(5):291-3. PubMed PM ID: 4908977.
Boloor KK, Kamat JP, Devasagayam TP. Chlorophyllin as a protector of mitochondrial membranes against gamma-radiation and photosensitization. Toxicology. 2000 Nov 30;155(1-3):63-71. PubMed PM ID: 11154798
Although similar in format, dietary supplements are not drugs. Intended for the general population, in good health, they are not intended to replace medical treatment.
Food supplements are foodstuffs the purpose of which is to supplement the normal diet and which constitute a concentrated source of nutrients or other substances having a nutritional or physiological effect singly or in combination, marketed in the form of doses, namely forms of presentation such as capsules, lozenges, tablets, pills and other similar forms, as well as sachets of powder, ampoules of liquid, bottles fitted with a dropper and other forms analogues of liquid or powdered preparations intended to be taken in small measured units.
The 3 components that characterize food supplements
These products supplement the diet. They are therefore not a substitute for common foods. Their nutritional contributions are added to the contributions from the current diet, including those from fortified foods.
These products are essentially made up of ingredients with a nutritional or physiological effect (plants, nutrients, other substances, etc.). Unlike conventional foods, food supplements are not made up of a food matrix, that is to say a complex physical structure that notably combines macronutrients (carbohydrates, lipids and proteins).
These products are sold in the form of doses, which involves defining a dosage unit. This unit of intake must be measurable and of small quantity, compared to the quantities of food usually consumed.
Given their characteristics, food supplements are not trivial products. They can present risks if misused. It is therefore advisable to respect the instructions for use. It is also advisable to pay the greatest attention to cumulative consumption (for example when several food supplements are consumed concomitantly) and to potential interactions with other products (medicines).
The advice of a health professional is strongly recommended for:
pregnant and breastfeeding women, children and adolescents, people undergoing medical treatment.
In general, these claims should not mislead the consumer. In addition, the labeling of food supplements, their presentation and the advertising thereof must not attribute to these products properties of preventing, treating or curing a human disease, nor mention these properties.
stop-aging.com cannot be held responsible for allegations violating the official texts, coming from therapists or doctors. And we advise you to seek advice from an individual health professional.
Your order will be processed and shipped the day of your order for any order before 12 p.m. working days or the next working day for any order after 12 p.m.
- Estimated delivery times
France 2 to 4 working days, Europe 3 to 5 days, International 4 to 7 days, Overseas 8 to 10 daysPartner LA POSTE - COLISSIMO, See details in the "Delivery" tab
If you are not satisfied, we will refund your item.
You have 14 days to return the item to us after receipt in RESPECT of our refund POLICY, visible in the footer menu.
We have chosen to entrust the management of your online payment to the networks MASTERCARD, VISA, AMEX as well as Paypal - 100% secure and to the latest security standards, double customer authentication by your bank.
Our article does not suit you? Return it to us!
For any question relating to your order, or relating to BIONEO products, including advice from the Therapist, and Naturopath Frédéric Fallourd who created the BIONEO food supplements from 2008Customer Service will call you back within 2 hours and simply contact us via the "Call me back" form visible on all pages. 24H. or via contact form by clicking here.
We attach great importance to feedback from our customers and their satisfaction.
Your order can be delivered free of charge from 120€ of order at your home . And will be from 120€ of order shipped!
Our brand is completely adapted to specificities of the French market, in particular to its most recent regulations.