Vitamin C 1000mg 250 tablets
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- Indispensable in the immune defense mechanisms to fight against all kinds of bacterial and viral infections.
- Destroys many carcinogenic pollutants and pesticides.
- Eliminates heavy metals from the body (mercury, cadmium, lead, etc.).
- Regulates calcium metabolism avoiding any problem of decalcification or osteoporosis.
- Neutralizes free radicals therefore slows down aging.
- Plays an important role in the protection and maintenance in good condition of the capillary vessels.
- Allows the synthesis of adrenal hormones which play an essential role in the event of stress.
- Maintains tone and allows you to better cope with fatigue.
- Contrary to popular belief, it facilitates sleep and intestinal transit.
This is the most controversial and important vitamin. The recommended daily allowance (RDA) is 80 mg per day. But some Doctors, (Alain Scohy, Gilbert Crussol, Pierre Corson, Michel Dumestre… to name only the best known), advise between 3 and 000 mg per day. Where is the error?
A synthesis of the benefits of vitamin C offered by Herboristerie Hildegarde in Belgium.
The basic dose for a healthy adult is 5 to 10 g per day depending on the individual and to be distributed at least three times a day.
Vitamin C is involved in so many biochemical processes that after 40 years of research and more than 50.000 scientific articles published, we do not yet know all of its virtues. It is recommended in many therapies in alternative medicine.
L-ascorbic acid is antiscorbutic (hence its name). It has many more indications than scurvy.
- It stimulates the natural defenses,
- The general tone,
- It is recommended against colds, flu, various viral and bacterial infections.
- It can help the organism to better fight certain cancers,
- cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disorders,
- osteoarthritis and rheumatism,
- asthma, allergies,
- various eye conditions,
- kidney and bladder ailments,
- diabetes and hypoglycemia,
- chemical, biochemical and physical attacks, and states of shock
- Helps lower bad cholesterol levels
- Improves iron absorption...
- Also having an anxiolytic effect, it is indicated in the treatment of schizophrenia.
- Vitamin C also facilitates the elimination of heavy metals, pesticides, long-term pollutants in the urine.
Vitamin C found in fruits (acerola, kiwi, orange, lemon…) and vegetables is L-ascorbic acid.
What is remarkable with Vitamin C is that even taken in high doses for long periods of time, it is safe.
Pure Vitamin C is acidic in taste but it does not acidify the body!
Its only defect is that it is not synthesized by the human organism to which it is essential.
What is important is not to set a minimum need for Vitamin C that allows you to live "barely" and not die of scurvy. On the contrary, it is the optimal need to maintain health with a margin of safety, senescence and increased longevity.. » p92-93 of Doctor Corson's book.
Vitamin C must be taken in sufficiently high doses because doses below 1.5 grams per day, strange as it may seem to you, will not be effective.
The daily dose should be taken divided into 3 times during the day. In the morning, just after breakfast, after lunch and at bedtime.
Optimal physiology is greater than 2.5 grams per day:
It is obvious that this ideal of optimal consumption can only be reached by a balanced, healthy diet rich in natural Vitamin C and always supplemented by L-Ascorbic acid supplementation :
- Improvements in physical and intellectual performance,
- Very reduced pathology,
- Further delay in senescence
- Significant increase in average lifespan.
Pure Vitamin C is white in color, extracted from acerola, natural Vitamin C is in Levo form, that of synthesis, provided that it is also in Levo form, has the same effectiveness, the molecule being identical (L ascorbic acid).
If certain forms of Vitamin C are colored, this hue is either the result of an addition of dye, or the result of oxidation (when Vitamin C ages or is exposed to light, it oxidizes and turns saffron yellow).
Beware of scams: Some types of preparations imply a significant amount of Vitamin C, when in reality they are preparations containing less than 5% Vitamin C. The remaining 95% is composed mainly of sugar, dyes, flavor sweeteners, calorie-dense stabilizers and other unnecessary chemicals.
Recommended reading: “Our Guardian Angel VITAMIN C”. From Doctor Corson – Guy Trédaniel editor – ISBN: 2-85707-759-9.
The different forms of vitamin C
The product is acidic (pH around 1,5) but it does not acidify the body.
It is obtained from sugar transformed by bacterial enzymes or zymases.
Some researchers have tried to determine the toxic dose: they did not succeed, even with 4 kg per day (4.000 grams)!
NATURAL VITAMIN C is also L-Ascorbic Acid. Most of the time, it is based on ACEROLA.
The absorption of vitamin C
When taken orally, vitamin C passes through the digestive tract. It is assimilated already partly by the stomach but mainly by the small intestine. Once in the blood, the white blood cells – which are in a way the body's firefighters – capture a very large part of it which they will be able to distribute wherever this precious substance is needed. The rest reaches the liver through the PORTE venous system (between the small intestine and the liver).
The liver, very hungry for vitamin C, recovers a very large part of it. For severe diseases that are located elsewhere than at the digestive level, it is therefore essential to take sufficient doses, greater than 20 or even 30 grams per day.
For people sensitive to acidity, take a dose of vitamin C (a level teaspoon for example) with half of bicarbonate (1/2 level teaspoon) in a glass of water. An effervescence will appear which will improve assimilation and avoid a high level of acidity (do not confuse acidity and
acidification), L-Ascorbic acid never acidifies the body, even at the rate of 100 grams per day.
Vitamin C taken optimally
has no toxicity and can therefore be consumed indefinitely.
– prevents cardiovascular disease by blocking the formation of cholesterol at 95%!
– is essential in the immune defense mechanisms to fight against all kinds of bacterial and viral infections,
– intravenously helps the body fight polio, hepatitis B and C, measles, chickenpox, herpes, Lyme disease, mononucleosis…,
– annihilates most poisons (example of the amanita phalloides as demonstrated, at the risk of his life, by Dr. Bastien),
– neutralizes many toxins
– destroys many carcinogenic pollutants and pesticides,
– facilitates the elimination of heavy metals from the body (mercury, cadmium, lead, etc.),
– protects against urinary tract infections and also against bladder cancer,
– has a reducing and acidic effect on all of the body's metabolisms, thus promoting the protection of cancer,
– at very high intravenous doses decreases the survival rate by 50% of cancer cells without affecting normal cells,
– plays an important role for people with AIDS,
– regulates calcium metabolism avoiding any problem of decalcification or osteoporosis,
– neutralizes free radicals thus slowing down aging,
– plays an important role in the protection and maintenance in good condition of the capillary vessels,
– allows the synthesis of adrenal hormones which play an essential role in case of stress,
– is an anti-anaemic by promoting the formation of hemoglobin and the intestinal absorption of iron,
– in systematic complementation eliminates the sudden death of the newborn,
– is a natural antihistamine effective against allergies,
– is a powerful cerebral stimulant (memory and intellect),
– maintains tone and allows you to better cope with fatigue,
– contrary to popular belief, it facilitates sleep,
– facilitates intestinal transit,
All our vitamins C
- Latest generation liquid liposomal with high bioavailability
- Ester obtained by "esterization" of calcium Ascorbate pot of 60 tablets of 1000mg
- Powder pot of 250 gr and 500 gr
- Tablets pot of 120 and 250 tablets of 1000mg