BIONEO Liquid Liposomal Vitamin C 150ml bottle
Liquid Liposomal Vitamin C very high bio-availability, 150ml bottle
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- Indispensable in the immune defense mechanisms to fight against all kinds of bacterial and viral infections.
- Destroys many carcinogenic pollutants and pesticides.
- Eliminates heavy metals from the body (mercury, cadmium, lead, etc.).
- Regulates calcium metabolism avoiding any problem of decalcification or osteoporosis.
- Neutralizes free radicals therefore slows down aging.
- Joue an important role in the protection and maintenance in good condition of the capillary vessels.
- Allows the synthesis of adrenal hormones which play an essential role in the event of stress.
- Maintains tone and allows you to better cope with fatigue.
- Contrary to popular belief, it facilitates sleep and intestinal transit.
In which case should the dosages of Vitamin C be increased?
Consult your therapist for higher dosages
Many factors will influence the daily vitamin C requirement.
Let us quote for example:
- Excessive consumption of derivatives of refined sugars and cereals.
- A diet based on processed or industrial products...
- A diet free of quality vegetables and fruits, not from organic farming of recognized quality.
- Alcohol consumption.
- The consumption of tobacco or of course other drugs...
- Taking oral contraception or certain medications.
- The rhythm of life.
- A period of stress requiring a lot of the adrenal glands which are large consumers of vitamin C.
- Environmental pollution of all kinds, including the consumption of poor quality water, although drinkable. Vitamin C is known to be a powerful antioxidant (but it is destroyed by neutralizing various pollutants and should be supplemented daily).
- A period of common infection, etc.
- And many others...
Therefore, given its fundamental role for the body and its total absence of toxicity, if we had to consume only one nutritional supplement it would undoubtedly be vitamin C.
Why sodium ascorbate?
It is simply part of the family of ascorbic acids, better known as VITAMIN C!
Sodium ascorbate is the most soluble form of vitamin C. In addition, this form provides better product stability than ascorbic acid could. Sodium ascorbate is made from ascorbic acid and sodium bicarbonate.
Liposomal vitamin C is vitamin C encapsulated in a liposome formed from phospholipids. This liposome is a fat-soluble vehicle that facilitates the absorption of nutrients in the intestine.
- and sonication (Ultrasound), without the use of solvents or detergents.
- The liposome, between 100 and 220 nm in our product, protects vitamin C from digestive enzymes and thus allows better bioavailability and better absorption.
- Purified water, sodium ascorbate (vitamin C), sunflower phospholipids, orange flavor,
- citric acid monohydrate, sea buckthorn extract, vanilla flavor, steviol glycosides from Stevia (does not leave a bitter aftertaste)
- Sodium ascorbate is the most soluble form of vitamin C. In addition, this form provides better product stability than ascorbic acid could. Sodium ascorbate is made from ascorbic acid and sodium bicarbonate.
- Since soy presents allergic risks, we have chosen to use phospholipids from sunflower, a source that we consider safer.
- In order to avoid synthetic products, we have natural materials: sea buckthorn extract as a preservative, and rebaudioside A as a sweetener.
- Sea buckthorn berries (Hippophae rhamnoides) are traditionally used in traditional medicine. They contain vitamins, amino acids and many other bio-active substances such as flavonoids, fatty acids, zeaxanthin. Sea buckthorn is rich in antioxidants and is a natural alternative to additives
- Rebaudioside A comes from the leaves of Stevia rebaudiana which are dried and purified.
- They have a sweetening power 250 to 300 times greater than sucrose, which is the reference sugar.
- Stevia is less caloric than carbohydrates and its high sweetening power allows you to use only a small amount to provide a good sweet taste. This ingredient presents less risk than a carbohydrate on the metabolic level and is more suitable in particular for people wishing to control their weight and/or diabetics.
- We have chosen to add two natural flavors, orange and vanilla, in order to offer a pleasant tasting product.
- The materials used are of EU origin.
5ml corresponds to 1000mg of highly bioavailable Vitamin C (2 well rounded pods were needed to obtain the same benefit with Vitamin C Powder Magnesium Ascorbate or Calcium Ascorbate),
measuring cup included.
You can drink vitamin C without diluting it, it has a lemony vanilla taste, or dilute it in a fresh and organic fruit juice preferably, or in pure water according to your preference.
Precautions for use
Pregnant and breastfeeding women are advised to consult a health professional before any supplementation. Does not replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of the reach of young children.
Store in a cool, dry place and then refrigerate after opening.
Liposomal Vitamin C craze
- It is not enough to name a vitamin C "Liposomal" to make it a true highly Bio-Available Vitamin C!
- The most important factor is Bio-Availability and not just adding fat to get "Fat Soluble" rather than "Water Soluble" Vitamin C.
- This trend has led laboratories to produce "Liposomal" vitamin C of poor quality, barely more effective than pure Ascorbic Acid, and at much higher prices.
In addition, this "fashion" has made people forget the excellent quality Vitamin C called "American" obtained by Esterization called ESTER, and made people forget pure vitamin C!
Taken throughout the day, and in moderate doses (250 to 500mg in order to limit natural elimination), they allow very effective assimilation.
All our Vitamin C
Although similar in format, dietary supplements are not drugs. Intended for the general population, in good health, they are not intended to replace medical treatment.
Food supplements are foodstuffs the purpose of which is to supplement the normal diet and which constitute a concentrated source of nutrients or other substances having a nutritional or physiological effect singly or in combination, marketed in the form of doses, namely forms of presentation such as capsules, lozenges, tablets, pills and other similar forms, as well as sachets of powder, ampoules of liquid, bottles fitted with a dropper and other forms analogues of liquid or powdered preparations intended to be taken in small measured units.
The 3 components that characterize food supplements
These products supplement the diet. They are therefore not a substitute for common foods. Their nutritional contributions are added to the contributions from the current diet, including those from fortified foods.
These products are essentially made up of ingredients with a nutritional or physiological effect (plants, nutrients, other substances, etc.). Unlike conventional foods, food supplements are not made up of a food matrix, that is to say a complex physical structure that notably combines macronutrients (carbohydrates, lipids and proteins).
These products are sold in the form of doses, which involves defining a dosage unit. This unit of intake must be measurable and of small quantity, compared to the quantities of food usually consumed.
Given their characteristics, food supplements are not trivial products. They can present risks if misused. It is therefore advisable to respect the instructions for use. It is also advisable to pay the greatest attention to cumulative consumption (for example when several food supplements are consumed concomitantly) and to potential interactions with other products (medicines).
The advice of a health professional is strongly recommended for:
pregnant and breastfeeding women, children and adolescents, people undergoing medical treatment.
In general, these claims should not mislead the consumer. In addition, the labeling of food supplements, their presentation and the advertising thereof must not attribute to these products properties of preventing, treating or curing a human disease, nor mention these properties.
stop-aging.com cannot be held responsible for allegations violating the official texts, coming from therapists or doctors. And we advise you to seek advice from an individual health professional.
Your order will be processed and shipped the day of your order for any order before 12 p.m. working days or the next working day for any order after 12 p.m.
- Estimated delivery times
France 2 to 4 working days, Europe 3 to 5 days, International 4 to 7 days, Overseas 8 to 10 daysPartner LA POSTE - COLISSIMO, See details in the "Delivery" tab
If you are not satisfied, we will refund your item.
You have 14 days to return the item to us after receipt in RESPECT of our refund POLICY, visible in the footer menu.
We have chosen to entrust the management of your online payment to the networks MASTERCARD, VISA, AMEX as well as Paypal - 100% secure and to the latest security standards, double customer authentication by your bank.
Our article does not suit you? Return it to us!
For any question relating to your order, or relating to BIONEO products, including advice from the Therapist, and Naturopath Frédéric Fallourd who created the BIONEO food supplements from 2008Customer Service will call you back within 2 hours and simply contact us via the "Call me back" form visible on all pages. 24H. or via contact form by clicking here.
We attach great importance to feedback from our customers and their satisfaction.
Your order can be delivered free of charge from 120€ of order at your home . And will be from 120€ of order shipped!
Our brand is completely adapted to specificities of the French market, in particular to its most recent regulations.